3D Graphics Architecture
- NVIDIA® GigaThread™ engine
- Shader Model 4.1 (OpenGL 3.3 and DirectX 10.1)
- Optimized complier for Cg and Microsoft HLSL
- Up to 16K x 16K texture and render processing
- Transparent multisampling and super sampling
- 16x angle independent anisotropic filtering
- 128-bit floating point performance
- 32-bit per-component floating point texture filtering and blending
- 16x full scene antialiasing (FSAA)
- Decode acceleration for MPEG-2, MPEG-4 Part 2 Advanced Simple Profile, H.264, MVC, VC1
- Blu-ray dual-stream hardware acceleration (supporting HD picture-in-picture playback)
NVIDIA CUDA Parallel Processing Architecture
- API support includes CUDA™ C, CUDA C++, DirectCompute 5.0, OpenCL, Java, Python and Fortran
Advanced Display Features
- 30-bit color (10-bit per each red, green, blue channel)
- Support for any combination of two connected displays
- DisplayPort resolution up to 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz or 1920 x 1200 at 120Hz
- DisplayPort 1.1a with HDCP support
- DVI-DL output up to 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz or 1920 x 1200 at 120Hz
- VGA output up to 2048 x 1536 at 85Hz
- DisplayPort to VGA adapter sold separately, PNY P/N: QSP-DPVGA
- DisplayPort to DVI-DL adapter sold separately, PNY P/N: QSP-DPDVIDL330
- DisplayPort to HDMI adapter sold separately, PNY P/N: QSP-DPHDMI
- Full OpenGL quad buffered stereo support
- NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ Pro support via USB
- Underscan/overscan compensation and hardware scaling
- NVIDIA® Mosaic™ multi-display technology
- NVIDIA® nView® multi-display technology
DisplayPort and HDMI Digital Audio
- Support for Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS 5.1, Multi-channel (7.1) LPCM, Dolby Digital Plus (DD+), and MPEG2/MPEG-4 AAC
- Data rates of 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz, 88.2 KHz, 96 KHz, 176 KHz, and 192 KHz
- Word sizes of 16-bit, 20-bit, and 24-bit
- HDMI digital audio support requires purchase of 3rd party adapter
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows® 7, Vista, XP SP3, Linux®, or Solaris®
- PCIe x16 expansion slot
- 1GB or more of system memory, 2GB recommended
- 200MB of available disk space for full driver installation
- Blu-ray, DVD-ROM or CD-ROM drive
- DisplayPort, DVI or VGA compatible display(s)
NVIDIA® CUDA™ Parallel Computing Architecture
Breakthrough NVIDIA CUDA parallel computing architecture tightly integrates advanced visualization and compute features delivering performance that greatly accelerates professional workflows.
NVIDIA® GigaThread™ Engine
Provides up to 10x faster context switching compared to previous generation architectures, concurrent kernel execution, and improved thread block scheduling.
Hardware 3D Window Clipping
Hardware accelerated clip regions enable faster data transfer between a window and the frame buffer to improve overall graphics performance.
Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
The NVIDIA UDA guarantees forward and backward compatibility with software drivers. Simplifies upgrading to a new solution because all Quadro products work with the same driver software.
Full-Scene Antialiasing (FSAA)
Up to 16X FSAA dramatically reduces visual aliasing artifacts or "jaggies," resulting in superb image quality and highly realistic scenes.
NVIDIA High Precision High Dynamic Range (HDR) Technology
Sets new standards for image clarity and quality through floating point capabilities in shading, filtering, texturing, and blending. Enables unprecedented rendered image quality for visual effects processing.
High-Quality Display Connectors
Attaches to ultra-high-resolution digital panels producing phenomenal photorealistic image quality from a range of display connectors. The Quadro 600 GPU simultaneously supports two active display channels including dual-link DVI-I and DisplayPort at resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz. The included DVI to VGA adapter supports resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 at 85Hz. HDMI 1.3a compliant displays can be driven with a 3rd party adapter (must be purchased separately) at resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 at 60Hz.
30-Bit Color Fidelity
30-bit color fidelity (10-bits per color) enables billions of color variations for rich, vivid image quality with the broadest dynamic range.
OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo Support
OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo offers professional applications the capability of smooth and immersive 3D Stereo experience.
Programming the CUDA Parallel Computing Architecture
General purpose GPU computing using standard programming languages like C/C++ and Fortran, and emerging APIs such as OpenCL and Direct Compute. This broad adoption of CUDA is accelerating techniques like ray tracing, video and image processing, and computation fluid dynamics.
Programmable GPU leverages Cg high-level, open-standard shading language to enable the creation and integration of real-time photorealistic effects into 3D models, scenes and designs.
Microsoft® Windows® 7 Support
Take advantage of all the new and compelling features included with Windows 7, delivering unprecedented application performance, advanced visual realism, and premium reliability with superior application compatibility on professional PCs and desktop workstations.
NVIDIA Graphics API Extensions
NVIDIA provides a set of extensions to standard graphics APIs for Linux and Windows, enabling applications to take maximum advantage of state-of-the-art GPU capabilities.
NVIDIA Application Acceleration Engines Support
Supercharge application performance and capabilities with highly optimized software modules, including SceniX and OptiX for advanced creative and investigative possibilities.
NVIDIA Mosaic Technology
NVIDIA Mosaic Technology enables transparent scaling of any application across up to eight displays, using multiple graphics solutions.
NVIEW® Advanced Desktop Software
The NVIEW Advanced Desktop Software delivers maximum flexibility for single large display or multi-display options, providing unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience for increased productivity.
Compatible with Industry Standard Architectures
Compatible with Microsoft and Linux operating systems, and Intel and AMD x86 32- and 64-bit microprocessor architectures.
PCI Express 2.0 Compliant
Doubles the data transfer rate up to 5 GT/sec per lane for an aggregate bandwidth of 16 GB/sec bi-directional (8 GB/sec in each direction).
Acoustics lower than 28db for an ultra-quiet desktop environment.
- NVIDIA Quadro 400 by PNY professional graphics board
- Attached low profile bracket
- Full height bracket (unattached)
- DVI to VGA adapter
- DisplayPort to DVI-D SL adapter
- Driver CD (Windows 7, Vista, XP) with PDF documentation
- Printed Quick Install Guide
SKUs and EAN
- Retail: VCQ400-PB
- EAN: 3536403339579
- Bulk (unit SKU, only sold by carton of 10 cards): VCQ400BLK-1