KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Allows the display channels from multiple workstations to be synchronized, creating a large “virtual display” that can be driven by a multi-system cluster for performance scalability.
Genlock (House Sync)
Synchronizes graphics output to an external source, typically for film and broadcast video applications.
NVIDIA Unified Architecture
Industry’s first unified architecture designed to dynamically allocate compute, geometry, shading and pixel processing power to deliver optimized GPU performance.
NVIDIA CUDA GPU Computing Technology
An innovative combination of GPU computing features that is accessible through a standard C language interface unleashes entirely new capabilities to solve complex, data intensive problems.
Essential for Microsoft Windows® Vista™
By offering an enriched 3D user interface, increased application performance, and the highest image quality, NVIDIA Quadro by PNY graphics boards and NVIDIA OpenGL ICD drivers are optimized for 32- and 64-bit architectures to enable the best Windows Vista experience.
1.5GB GDDR3 Ultra-Fast Frame Buffer
Industry’s first 1.5GB frame buffer and massive memory bandwidth up to 76.8GB/sec. delivers high throughput for interactive visualization of large models and high-performance for real-time processing of large textures and frames and enables the highest quality and resolution full-scene antialiasing (FSAA).
Fast 3D Textures
Fast transfer and manipulation of 3D textures results in more interactive visualization of large volumetric datasets.
Jumbo 8K Textures Processing
Faster processing of very large textures resulting in higher performance when zooming and panning through high resolution images.
NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology
Provides the ultimate high-definition movie experience on your PC by combining high-definition movie decode acceleration and post-processing, HDCP circuitry, and integration with HD movie players. PureVideo HD delivers superb picture quality for all video formats, as well as stunning HD DVD and Blu-ray playback – with low CPU utilization and power consumption.
Dual Dual-Link Digital Display Connectors
Dual dual-link TMDS transmitters support ultra-high resolution panels (up to 3840 x 2400 at 24Hz on each panel) – which result in amazing image quality producing detailed photorealistic images.
NVIDIA SLI™ Technology
NVIDIA SLI technology enables professional users to benefit from dynamically scalable graphics performance, enhanced image quality, and expanded display real estate.
Quad Buffered Stereo
Provides outstanding display quality for professional applications that demand stereo viewing capability.
NVIDIA Quadro FX 5600 by PNY Architecture
* 128-bit color precision
* Unlimited fragment instruction
* Unlimited vertex instruction
* 3D volumetric texture support
* Single-system powerwall
* 12 pixels per clock rendering engine
* Hardware accelerated antialiased points and lines
* Hardware OpenGL overlay planes
* Hardware accelerated two-sided lighting
* Hardware accelerated clipping planes
* 3rd generation occlusion culling
* 16 textures per pixel in fragment programs
* Window ID clipping functionality
* Hardware accelerated line stippling
* Full Shader Model 4.0 (OpenGL 2.1/DirectX 10 class)
* Long fragment programs (unlimited instructions)
* Long vertex programs (unlimited instructions)
* Looping and subroutines (up to 256 loops per vertex program)
* Dynamic flow control
* Conditional execution
High Level Shader Languages
* Optimized complier for Cg and Microsoft HLSL
* OpenGL 2.1 and DirectX 10 support
* Open source compiler
* 12-bit subpixel sampling precision enhances antialiasing quality
* Rotated Grid Full-Scent Antialiasing (RG FSAA)
* 32x FSAA dramatically reduces visual aliasing artifacts or “jaggies”
at resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
Display Resolution Support
* Twin dual link DVI outputs drive two digital displays at resolutions up
to 3840 x 2400 at 24Hz
* Internal 400MHz DACs drive two analog displays up to 2048 x 1536 at 75Hz
* Advanced multi-display desktop and application management seamlessly
integrated into Microsoft Windows
* FX 5600 physical dimensions: ATX form factor, 4.38 inches x 12.28 inches
* G-Sync physical dimensions: 4.20 inches x 4.25 inches
* Frame buffer memory: 1.5GB GDDR3
* Memory interface: 384-bit
* Memory bandwidth: 76.8GB/sec.
* Maximum power consumption: 173W
* Graphics bus: PCI Express x16
* Display connectors: DVI-I, DVI-I, stereo
* Dual link DVI: Yes (2)
* Auxiliary power connectors: Yes (1)
* Number of slots: 3 (2 for FX 5600 and 1 for G-Sync board)
* Thermal solution: Active fansink
* Genlock/Framelock: BNC Genlock (analog or digital) connector, 2 RJ45 Frame Lock connectors, status indicator LED
* NVIDIA SLI™ technology: Yes
* NVIDIA Quadro FX 5600 by PNY graphics board
* G-Sync board
* G-Sync board cabling kit
* Two DVI-I to VGA adapters
* Two auxiliary power connector cables
* Drivers for Windows XP and 2000 (Vista available on web)
* Detailed Installation Guide
* Quickstart Installation Guide
* Quadro Application Utilities on CD-ROM (MAXtreme™, POWERdraft™)
* Microsoft® Windows® Vista™ (64-bit and 32-bit)
* Microsoft® Windows® XP (64-bit and 32-bit)
* Microsoft Windows 2000 (32-bit)
* Linux® – full OpenGL implementation with NVIDIA and ARB extensions
(64-bit and 32-bit)
* AMD64, Intel EM64T
Minimum System Requirements
* PC compatible with Intel Pentium® 4/Xeon® or AMD Opteron® class processor or higher
* Open PCI Express x16 lane slot with open adjacent slot (for FX 5600)
* Open slot for G-Sync board (any PCIE or PCI)
* Microsoft Windows Vista, XP, 2000, Linux, or Solaris
* 1GB system memory
* 100MB of available disk space for full installation
* CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
* VGA or DVI-I compatible display
* 750W power supply (higher capacity may be required for SLI)
SKUs and EAN
- Retail: VCQFX5600G-PCIE-PB
- EAN: 3536403332471