KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
Proven Workstation Graphics Architecture
Parallel vertex engines, programmable pixel pipelines, and workstation specific features result in the industry's highest application performance and quality.
Advanced Vertex and Pixel Programmability
Enables real-time shaders to simulate a wide range of physical effects and surface properties.
Full 128-bit Precision Graphics Pipeline
Enables mathematical computations to maintain high accuracy, resulting in unmatched visual quality.
12-bit Subpixel Precision
3x that of the nearest competitive workstation graphics, 12-bit subpixel precision delivers high geometric accuracy, eliminating spreckles, cracks, and other rasterization anomalies..
High Quality Rotated Grid Full-Scene Antialiasing
Up to 16x FSAA dramatically reduces visual aliasing artifacts or "jaggies" at resolutions up to 3840x2400, resulting in highly realistic scenes. New Rotated Grid FSAA (RGFSAA) delivers unprecedented quality and performance.
High Precision Dynamic Range Imaging (HDPR) Technology
Sets new standards for image clarity and quality through floating point capabilities in shading, filtering, texturing and blending. Enables unprecedented rendered image quality for visual effects processing. Support for 32-bit floating point precision per component - an industry exclusive.
Hardware Accelerated Pixel Read-Back
Greater than 1.0GB/sec pixel read-back performance delivers massive host throughput, more than 5x the performance of previous generation graphics systems.
PCI Express Support
Designed specifically to take advantage of the next-generation PCI Express bus architecture. This new bus doubles the bandwidth of AGP 8X delivering over 4 GB per second in both upstream and downstream data transfers.
Unified Driver Architecture
Provides easy installation and manageability through a single unified driver for large scale system deployment. The performance and power of the NVIDIA Quadro FX are built on a solid foundation of quality engineering. This engineering excellence is exemplified by the NVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture (UDA), which is certified for quality by the entire spectrum of CAD and DCC applications.
NVIDIA QUADRO FX WORKSTATION GPU
- Full 128-bit floating-point precision pipeline
- 12-bit subpixel precision
- 8 pixels per clock rendering engine
- Hardware accelerated antialiased points and lines
- Hardware OpenGL overlay planes
- Hardware accelerated two-sided lighting
- Hardware accelerated clipping planes
- 3rd-generation occlusion culling
- 16 textures per pixel
- OpenGL quad-buffered stereo (3-pin sync connector)
- Hardware-Accelerated Pixel Read-Back
- x16 PCI-Express
- 256MB high-speed GDDR3 frame buffer
- 128-bit IEEE floating-point precision graphics pipeline
- 128-bit color
- 32-bit floating point frame buffer
- 12-bit subpixel precision
- Up to 16x FSAA
- Unlimited programmability
- 3D volumetric textures
- Single-system powerwall
NEXT GENERATION SHADING ARCHITECTURE
- Fully programmable GPU (OpenGL 1.5/DirectX 9.0 class)
- Long fragment and vertex programs (up to 65,536 instructions)
- Looping and subroutines (up to 256 loops per vertex program)
- Dynamic flow control
- Conditional execution
HIGH-LEVEL SHADER LANGUAGES
- Optimized compilers for Cg, OpenGL shading language, and Microsoft HLSL
- OpenGL 1.5 and DirectX 9.0 support
- Open source compiler
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 3450 PCI Express graphics board
- DVI to VGA Adapters
- Drivers for Windows XP, 2000 & NT support
- Detailed Installation Guide
- Quickstart Installation Guide
- Quadro® Application Utilities CD-ROM (MAXtreme™, POWERdraft™)
- 6 Pin Power Cable
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- PC compatible with Intel Pentium® 4/Xeon® or AMD Athlon®/Opteron® class
processor or higher
- PCI Express x16 lane bus
- Microsoft Windows® XP, 2000, NT4.0, (Service Pack 6) or Linux®
- 128MB system memory
- 50MB of available disk space for full installation
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
- VGA or DVI-I compatible monitor
- 350W Power Supply
SKUs and EAN
- Retail: VCQFX3450-PCIE-PB
- EAN: 3536403330583
- Bulk (unit SKU, only sold by carton of 10 cards): VCQFX3450-PCIEBLK-1