KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
NVIDIA Unified GPU Architecture
Industry’s first unified architecture designed to dynamically allocate GPU resources to deliver optimized performance.
NVIDIA CUDA Parallel Computing Processor
16 CUDA parallel processing cores compatible with all CUDA accelerated applications. NVIDIA CUDA provides a C language environment and tool suite that unleashes new capabilities to solve various visualization challenges.
Featuring the small and user friendly DisplayPort connectors, NVS 450 is capable of supporting quad high-resolution displays at 2560 x 1600 resolution.
Built with a passive heatsink for a quieter desktop environment.
NVIDIA PureVideo® Technology
NVIDIA PureVideo technology is the combination of high-definition video processors and software that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for SD and HD video content. Features include high-quality scaling, spatial temporal de-interlacing, inverse telecine, and high quality HF video playback from DVD.
NVIDIA nView Advanced Display Software
The nView advanced display software delivers maximum flexibility for single large display or multi-display configurations, providing unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience for increased productivity.
Energy Star Enabled Design
Enables Energy Star compliance with low maximum and low idle power levels.
- Bus Interface: PCI Express x16
- Memory Size: 512MB of local GDDR3 frame buffer (256MB per GPU)
- Memory Interface: 128-bit (64-bit per GPU)
- Form Factor: ATX profile, 4.376” (H) x 6.6” (L)
- Display Connectors: DisplayPort (4)
- Max. Displays per Board: 4
- Max Digital Display Resolution: 2560 x 1600 (DisplayPort only)
- Power and Cooling: 34W – Passive
- nView Enabled: Yes
- DVI Links: Requires industry standard DisplayPort to DVI adapter, up to 4 supported (P/N:VCQ450NVSX16DVI-PB)
- Analog Displays: Not supported
- NVIDIA NVS 450 by PNY graphics board for PCI Express (x16 lane slot)
- Drivers for Windows XP and Vista
- Detailed PNY Installation Guide
- NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager Guide
- DisplayPort to DVI Adapters (Optional P/N:VCQ450NVSX16DVI-PB)
Minimum System Requirements
- PC compatible with Intel Pentium® 4/Xeon® or AMD Opteron® class processor or higher
- Open PCI Express x16 lane slot
- Microsoft Windows Vista, XP, 2000 or Linux
- 256MB system memory
- 50MB of available disk space for full installation
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
- DisplayPort compatible display(s) (DVI display requires optional DisplayPort to DVI adapter cable)
- DVI compatible display(s) – require industry standard DisplayPort to DVI adapter cable(s)
- VGA compatible display(s) – not supported
- 350W power supply
Certified Corporate and Financial Applications
- HummingBird® Exceeds
- Lotus Notes®
- McAfee® Virus Scan
- Microsoft® Office
And many more…
SKUs and EAN
- Retail: VCQ450NVS-PCX16-PB
- EAN: 3536403335342
- Retail: VCQ450NVSX16DVI-PB - (With DisplayPort to DVI adapter cables)
- EAN: 3536403336080
- Bulk (unit SKU, only sold by carton of 10 cards): VCQ450NVS-X16BLK-1
- Bulk (unit SKU, only sold by carton of 10 cards): VCQ450NVSX16DVIBLK-1 - (With DisplayPort to DVI adapter cables)